FIFA 18 Team of the Year Players Are Available From Last Week Till This Monday

Jan 22,2018


If you have enough coins, or if you are desperate and want to spend real money, then it is time to buy the FIFA 18 Ultimate Team packs right now. Because the full squad of 11 top class players are available from now until 6pm GMT on Monday, January 22. 

You still have not had a good chance of getting one of the fabled blue cards, but if you do, the lowest rated play of the team is 93 overall, so you will definitely have the money.

The FIFA 18 Team of the Year features the very best players in the game and their best cards
 

FIFA-18-Team-of-the-Year-Lineup

This year, only 60% of EA Sports were are willing to make it into the TOTY lineup. The remaining 40% went to choose members of the community, although many of them enlisted the help of the public to make their picks.

No matter who you get, this probably going to be an upgrade for your team. Or you can sell them hundreds of thousands of coins, or even millions if you have a top player.

Dani Alves is lowest rated player in the team with a rating of 93 overall, and he is going for about 450,000 coins. But Cristiano Ronaldo is currently far exceeds 4 million. If you are fortunate enough to get Ronaldo, then you will have a beastly player, or sell for millions of coins.

If_you_re_lucky_enough_to_get_Ronaldo

As the cover star of FIFA 18, now he has the best card in the game with an overall rating of 99 and he has not actually gotten much better. He has got 98 pace, 99 shooting, 98 dribbling, 94 passing, and 95 physical. But, did he really deserve to get in the top 11 players of last year? 

The other positions of the FIFA 18 TOTY are made up like this:

Other forwards: Lionel Messi and Harry Kane, both of whom have scored bags of goals in the last 12 months. 

Midfield: is made up of Luka Modric, Kevin De Bruyne, and N'golo Kante. 

Defense: you will have Marcelo, Sergio Ramos, Leonardo Bonucci, and Dani Alves, while in goal, you have Manchester United's David De Gea.  

If you need fifa 18 coins, just go ahead to purchase at professional site fifacoinsbuy.com.